The compact, lightweight interchangeable, Micro Four Thirds camera is designed for the beginner, yet packed with versatile features common in mid-level camera products, offering ease-of-use and incredible portability in a classic body design that is lighter than ever before.
Check out the key features of Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV with several hands-on videos.
- Deeper grip shape for more secure fit even when paired with a long telephoto lens
- 20 MP Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic VIII Image Processor
- In-Body 5-Axis Image Stabilization capable of 4.5 shutter speed steps of compensation
- Rear button layout adjusted for easy operation during Selfie mode
- Built-In Flash
- Scene Modes
- Model: Olympus E-M10 Mark IV
Stay tuned with us for more information. Read more Olympus Rumors.
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.