Sigma will soon announce a new 105mm f/2.8 DG DN Macro Art lens for Sony E-mount cameras. The US price for the telephoto zoom lens will be $799. Here are the first images and specs of the Sigma 105mm f/2.8 DG DN Macro Art lens.
The telephoto zoom lens is designed specially for Sony E-mount and Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras. The official announcement of the lens is expected to happen in the next several days.
Sigma 105mm f/2.8 DG DN Macro Art Lens Specifications:
- 17 elements in 12 groups
- a minimum shooting distance of 29.5cm
- a maximum shooting magnification of 1: 1
- 9 aperture blades
- 62mm filter diameter, and a size of φ74.
- It will be x 133.6mm (E-mount 135.6mm)
- Weigh 710g (E mount 715g)
- US price is around $799
See full list of Sigma products :
- Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Contemporary Lens for Sony E
- Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Contemporary Lens for Leica L
- Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Leica L
- Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Leica L
- Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Leica L
- Sigma TC-1411 1.4x Teleconverter for Leica L
- Sigma TC-2011 2x Teleconverter for Leica L
- Sigma UD-11 USB Dock for Leica L
- Sigma UD-11 USB Dock for Canon EF-M
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.