New firmware updates released for seven Fujinon lenses. Firmware update is important and you have to update firmware to keep your Fuji X-Series camera and lenses up to date. Before starting the update hold down the disp/back button while turning on the camera to see what firmware version the camera and lens are running. Select whether you want to upgrade the camera or the lens.
Check out the details and download links below for the new Fujifilm firmware updates for seven Fujinon lenses. For all lenses, the only indication given by Fujifilm is “fix of minor bugs“.
Fujifilm Releases Firmware Updates for Seven Fujinon Lenses
- XF80mmF2.8 ver. 1.12 – download here
- XF10-24mmF4 ver 1.13 – download here
- XF18-55mmF2.8-4 ver 3.23 – download here
- XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 ver 1.12 – download here
- XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 ver 1.03 – download here
- XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OIS II ver 1.12 – download here
- XC50-230mmF4.5-6.7 OIS II ver 1.11 – download here
Read more Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography