The DJI Mavic Air 2 comes with a better camera, more shooting modes, new tracking features, and a longer battery life. The 3-axis gimbal sports a 1/2″ CMOS sensor capable of capturing 8K Hyperlapse time-lapse shots. The Mavic Air 2 features a 48MP 1/2” Quad Bayer CMOS sensor that’s capable of recording 4K video at up to 60 frames per second (fps) with a 120Mbps data rate and 240 fps slow-motion 1080p video.
Read more: Best Memory Cards for DJI Mavic Air 2.
DJI Mavic Air 2 Features:
- 8K Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Video
- Up to 4K60p Video & 48MP Images
- Up to 34 Minutes of Flight Time
- Remote Controller Included
- 1080p Video Transmission up to 6.2 Miles
- 240 fps Slow Motion at 1080p
- HDR Video & Images
- APAS 3.0 Obstacle Avoidance
- FocusTrack Subject Tracking Modes
- Return to Home & Precision Landing
DJI Mavic Air 2 4K Drone Videos
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".