The new Viltrox AF 33mm f/1.4 lens for mirrorless cameras will be released on April 15. This will be first lens and it will be available for Fujifilm X-mount APS-c mirrorless cameras.
The price of the Viltrox AF 33mm f/1.4 lens will be $279. Viltrox lenses are sold at Adorama, B&H and Amazon. We’ll meet for other mounts later. The upcoming Viltrox AF 33mm f/1.4 lens will be available for Sony E and Fuji X and Canon EF-M mounts.
APS-C format AF 33mm F1.4 STM is an autofocus prime lens. Manually adjust the lens aperture. Controls the exposure with tightness and smoothness, and smoothly adjusts the focus ring to control the virtual reality, which provides a comfortable operating feel when manual focusing.
Viltrox AF 33mm f/1.4 lens specifications
- 33mm focal length
- f/1.4 aperture
- 10 elements in 9 groups, including 1 ED element
- Electronic aperture
- Internal focusing mechanism
- Supports manual focusing
- Metal body
- Quiet STM focus motor
- Weight: 270g
- Supports automatic aperture on the camera, A mode or S mode, and EXIF information
- Shipping will start on April 15st
- Price: 1,799 Chinese Yuan (around $279)
- MTF chart and lens design diagram: