Fujifilm X-T4 camera product images have been leaked online ahead of the announcement. The flagship mirrorless camera will be officially announced on February 26th together with the new Instax 11 Mini camera. See our the earlier post for full Fujifilm X-T4 specifications.
Check out the Fujifilm X-T4 Full Specifications below.
Fujifilm X-T4 Specification
- Fujifilm X-T4 will have IBIS
- Same sensor as XT3
- Incredible buffer far in excess of that of the XT3
- It should be about 1/3 of an inch thicker and about 5-6 oz heavier than X-T3
- Anamorphic ratio support
- No 6K [As rumored earlier]
- Large convex AF ON button
- Fully articulating flippy screen
- Hard corners on the frame of the camera unlike the X-T3
- Because of the thumb cutout to pull out the display, the D-pad is moved over to the right a good bit to make room.
- Dual SD cards
- Improved battery life and EVF
- 2350 Mah NP-W235 battery
- Official announcement expected on February 25/26
- Shipping will start later in 2020
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".