Nikon will announce several new products for the CES 2020 event tomorrow on Jan 7th. Ahead of the official announcement, price of the Nikon D780, Nikon P950 cameras and AF-S NIKKOR 120-300mm f/2.8E FL ED SR VR, Nikon Nikkor Z 70-200mm f/2.8 lenses have been leaked online.
We already posted the Nikon D780 price that would be around $2,296. Now along with the D780, the price of the two lenses also appeared online. The highest one goes to AF-S NIKKOR 120-300mm f/2.8E FL ED SR VR lens as expected. The super telephoto lens with bright aperture will cost at $9,496.95 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
As a side note please note that Nikon China prices for new products are generally 15% higher than the US ones due to VAT.
- Price: CNY 16,800 (around $2,596.95)
- Release Date: March, 2020
- Price: CNY: 70,800 ($9,496.95)
- Release Date: February, 2020
Check out the upcoming Nikon cameras for 2020 and the list below shows the Nikon products rumored for CES 2020.
- Nikon D780 Starts at $2,296.95 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
- Nikon COOLPIX P950 – $799.00 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
- NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S Lens – $2,596.95 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
- AF-S NIKKOR 120-300mm f/2.8E FL ED SR VR Lens – $9,496.95 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!