Ricoh GR III firmware update version 1.30 released. This is the fourth update after the fixed-lens premium model has been out.
The Ricoh GR III updates the GR series in some really important ways, bringing a modern high-resolution sensor and hybrid autofocus system to the lineup for the first time. The premium compact camera is currently selling for $899. Check availability at (Amazon / B&H Photo Video / Adorama). Also check out the comparison between the Ricoh GR III vs Ricoh GR II cameras.
Below is the changes of Ricoh GR III firmware update version 1.30:
Add the following enhanced features:
- [Cross Processing] has been added to [Image control] of the [Image Process Setting] menu in the [Still Image Settings].
- [Cross Processing] has been added to [Image control] of the [Image Process Setting] menu in the [Movie Settings].
- [Crop] and [Touch AF] can be registered to [ADJ Mode Setting] of the C 2 [Customize Control] menu in the [Customize Settings].
- [Touch AF] can be registered to [Fn Button Setting] of the C 2 [Customize Control] menu in the [Customize Settings].
- Improved the AF performance of [Macro Mode] in dark places and low contrast.
- Changed to take over as the initial value after the next time when developing with [JPEG Recorded Pixels] setting changed in RAW development.
- When preparing to shoot with the shutter button, change the point that the electronic level is hidden by the guide display.
- Improved stability for general performance.
Download link: Ricoh GR III Firmware Version 1.30
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".