The highly anticipated Olympus E-M5 Mark III camera coming soon with “Surprise” new functions and mechanisms. The company already registered this Micro Four Thirds camera in overseas certification body under the “IM016” code name.
According to a tweet by the Japanese photographer Kimio Tanaka, the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III mirrorless camera is scheduled to be announced in early October. The MFT camera is said to be a normal evolution model with a focus on miniaturization and weight reduction, including new functions and mechanisms. Just“small and light” is not attractive.
Rumored Olympus E-M5 III specifications
Below are some rumored Olympus E-M5 Mark III specs that we’ve posted before.
- Same sensor as the Olympus E-M1 Mark II (should be second-generation 20-megapixel Live MOS sensor)
- 121-point contrast AF point
- 50 MP super resolution mode
- 1/8000 second highest shutter speed
- Max 15fps continuous shooting speed
- Video DCI 4K / 24p and UHD 4K / 30p
- 3 inch 1.04 million pixel multi-angle back screen
- 236 million pixels 1.3 magnification electronic viewfinder
As always take it with grain of salt. Stay tuned with us for more information and please feel free to relay your comments, or suggestions.
Read more Olympus Mirrorless News and Olympus Rumors.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.