Canon Powershot G5 X Mark II Premium Compact Camera
Canon Powershot G5 X Mark II camera will be a premium compact model that features a 5x zoom, 20.1MP 1″ CMOS sensor, 4k video capabilities, 20 fps with one-point AF and 8 fps with continuous AF.
The release date of this Powershot G5 X Mark II camer will be in early August. The Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II camera will replace the current PowerShot G5 X model.
Check out the informations such as specs list and features for the Canon Powershot G5 X Mark II Premium Compact Camera. The price of the compact camera is $899.00.
Canon Powershot G5 X Mark II basic specifications:
- 24mm 5x Zoom
- Premium Wide-Angle Zoom Lens
- 20.1 Megapixel 1.0-Type Stacked CMOS Sensor
- 4K Movies
- 120fps Full HD Movie
- Tilting Screen
- Pop-Up OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- USB Charging
Canon Powershot G5 X Mark II detailed specifications:
- 20.1 million pixels 1.0-type laminated type CMOS
- DIGIC 8
- 5x optical zoom (equivalent 24-120mm F1.8-2.8)
- RAW images can be continuous shooting in high-speed continuous shooting of up to about 30.0 frames / sec equipped with a “RAW burst mode” (70 sheets maximum)
- Shooting starts the shutter half-pressed state in the RAW burst mode, it can be recorded from a maximum of about 0.5 seconds before pressing the shutter all possible “pre-photographing”
- Up to about 20.0 frames / sec in AF fixed in continuous drive mode (118 sheets maximum), it can be continuously shot up to about 8.0 frames / sec in AF following
- We can continue to look at the subject without black-out during continuous shooting
- Shorten the minimum focusing distance at the telephoto end of the normal mode to 20cm
- Achieve a maximum magnification 0.47 times the half macro equivalent
- 4K Animation (29.97 / 25 fps · up to 9 minutes 59 seconds)
- I realized for the first time the crop with no 4K video shot with Canon compact digital camera
- Full HD120fps Video
- Electronic shutter of the fastest 1/25600 seconds
- 3.0-inch 1.04 million dots touch tilt type liquid crystal
- 0.39-inch 2.36 million dot pop-up EVF
- USB Type-C terminal
- 3.5mm microphone input terminal
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth4.1 equipped
- Battery: NB-13L
- Size: 110.9 x 60.9 x 46 mm
- Weight: 340g
- Release Date: Early August 2019
Canon Powershot G5 X Mark II additional info:
The Canon Powershot G5 X Mark II is a compact camera with huge possibilities. With powerful performance you can take anywhere, this premium compact camera uses a high-quality 5x zoom for superb results whatever you’re photographing. A 20.1-megapixel 1.0-type CMOS sensor produces superior image quality in still photos and 4K movies.
Power and Portability
Enjoy sensational image quality from a 20.1-megapixel 1.0-type stacked sensor and DIGIC 8 processor which work together to deliver incredible colour and clarity.
This superb 5x zoom lens has been developed using Canon’s considerable optics expertise. It delivers pin-sharp results and boasts a fast f/1.8-2.8 aperture which means it is great for low-light shooting.
Responsive and Intuitive
From the moment you pick this camera up, the Powershot G5 X Mark II feels fast and familiar, with quick AF, 30fps RAW burst mode and a design inspired by our EOS cameras. Shoot with either a tilting screen or a pop-up EVF
Superb for Movies
It is as easy to get creative with video as it is with still photos, thanks to 4K recording and frame rates up to 120fps in Full HD modes.
Use your mobile device to shoot remotely and edit and share photos on the move. The Powershot G5 X Mark II maintains a constant Bluetooth link and transfer files using Wi-Fi.
|MODEL||Powershot G5 X Mark II|
|SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|DIMENSIONS||110.9 x 60.9 x 46mm|
|1 – 1/2000 s|
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon mirrorless and Canon Rumors.