Fujifilm has released a new firmware update for all Fujinon GF lenses. With the firmware version 1.10, all GF lenses now supports Fujifilm GFX100 Phase Detection AF.
Fujifilm has put a hybrid autofocus system on the GFX 100 medium format camera with 3.76 million phase-detect pixels spread across nearly 100% of the frame. The company claims that AF speeds are 210% faster than on the contrast-detect-only GFX 50R.
The GFX 100 features a medium-format (44 x 33mm) BSI-CMOS sensor with 102 million effective pixels. The camera is powered by a quad-core X-Processor 4 and offers a native ISO range of 100-12,800 (which expands to 50-102,400) and support for 16-bit Raw files.
Compatibility with Phase detection AF function is added.
Currently, this upgrade is for GFX100 with the Phase detection AF function.
Download Firmware 1.10 Fujinon GF Lenses :
- GF 23mmF4 R LM WR – Download here
- GF 45mmF2.8 R WR – Download here
- GF 63mmF2.8 R WR- Download here
- GF 110mmF2 R LM WR – Download here
- GF 120mmF4 R LM OIS WR Macro – Download here
- GF 250mmF4 R LM OIS WR – Download here
- GF 32-64mmF4 R LM WR – Download here
- GF 100-200mmF5.6 R LM OIS WR – Download here
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".