Here is what you need to know about the upcoming Fujifilm GFX 100 camera. Fujifilm’s medium format mirrorless camera to be announced on May 23, 2019. It will be a new flagship model which is capable of producing world-leading image quality with the world’s highest 102-megapixel image sensor.
The sensor on the new GFX Series medium format mirrorless is approximately 1.7 times the size of full frame sensor. Fujifilm GFX 100 will be an exicting camera for filmmakers. The flagship medium format mirrorless camera will sport a 100 megapixel sensor and IBIS.
The upcoming Fujifilm GFX 100 is expected to have a price tag of $9,995 in US.
Rumored FujiFilm GFX 100 Specifications
- Name: Fujifilm GFX 100
- Backilluminated 100 Megapixel BSI IMX461 sensor
- Price around $10,000
- Announcement on May 23, 2019
- Shipping within the end June
- 4K @ 30p, 4:2:0 and 10bit internal recording
- 4K @ 30p, 4:2:2 and 10bit external recording
- 4K @ 30p with no crop
- 4K/30p with H265 coded and 400 mbps
- 16 bit RAW
- Full sensor phase detection coverage
- X Processor 4
- Resistant to up to -10°C
- 5 axis IBIS
- Batter life around 400 shots
- Dual SD-card slot
- 5.76M-dot interchangeable EVF & Tilt Adapter
- 50% faster autofocus
- Phase Detection work down at -2 EV @ F2
- Up to 5 stops IBIS
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".