Panasonic officially announces the new Panasonic G95 Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera, as well as an updated version of its popular G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 II ASPH. POWER O.I.S. lens.
The Lumix DC-G95 (replacing the DMC-G85 mirrorless camera) comes with a 20.3MP Micro Four Thirds MOS sensor that is no low-pass filter. It can shoot up to ISO 25600, a 3″ touchscreen LCD, 4K video with pre-installed V-Log L, a microphone jack, and 4:2:2 8-bit HDMI output.
Targeted at hybrid still and video photographers, as well as vloggers, the camera also packs 5-axis image stabilization that is a combination of a 2-axis optical image stabilization system and a 5-axis body stabilization system.
Panasonic G95 will include the Lumix G 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 Power OIS lens for $1199/£1079. In some regions, body-only and bundles with the 14-140mm lens will be available. Shipments will begin in May. Pre-orders are now open at Adorama and B&H.
Panasonic G95 Key Features
- 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p Video, Pre-Installed V-Log L
- 5-Axis Sensor Stabilization; Dual I.S. 2
- 0.74x 2.36m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.24m-Dot Free-Angle Touchscreen
- Advanced DFD AF System; 4K PHOTO
- ISO 25600 and 9 fps Continuous Shooting
- Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
Also join the Mirrorless Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Panasonic photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".