Panasonic S1R full frame mirrorless camera to feature a variable ND filter along with S 24-105mm & S 70-200mm lenses which will have f/4 aperture.
According to the newly announced L-mount Alliance, Panasonic are using the Leica L-Mount standard for the S1R and S1 cameras.
Panasonic S1R features a 47 megapixel full frame image sensor while the S1 comes with 24 megapixel. Both Panasonic full frame camera feature 4K 60p/50p video recording, a new Venus image processing engine, Dual I.S. image stabilisation, a double slot for XQD memory cards and SD memory cards, and a triaxial tilt LCD screen. More about the Panasonic S1R specifications can be found below.
Panasonic S1R specs via Kamera Express:
- System camera with 47 megapixel full frame sensor
- High quality Leica L mount
- Built-in Dual IS image stabilization
- 4K video with 60fps and internally variable ND filter
- Double card slot: SD and XQD
- 150 megapixel Pixel Shift mode
- Robust, super-fast and silent shutter
- 100% splash-proof and dust-proof housing and suitable for use in extreme temperatures
- Built-in WiFi and NFC
Also join the Mirrorless Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Panasonic photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".