ON1 Photo RAW 2019 beta version is now available to customers who pre-ordered version 2019 and for ON1 Plus Pro members. The full version of ON1 Photo RAW 2019 will be released in mid-November.
New version of ON1 Photo RAW 2019 will be available this November. ON1 Photo RAW 2019 will include tons of improvements to the photo editing workflow and new features.
New version will include several free updates over the next year to add new photo organizing and editing features, AI-powered algorithms to enhance workflows, other feature refinements, as well as updates for cameras and lenses.
ON1 Photo RAW 2019 Beta Version
Here is what’s new in ON1 Photo RAW 2019 beta (22.214.171.12469):
- ON1 Photo RAW 2019 is a major upgrade! Here are some of the biggest improvements and fixes:
- Combined Workflow — We’ve combined all of the modules to create a single place to do your editing. The different editing modules are now available as tabs to allow you to work in each seamlessly at once.
- Non-Destructive Layers – Want to combine multiple raw photos together and keep all the non-destructive settings for each photo, no problem. Layers are now at the heart of editing in Photo RAW 2019. You can combine multiple photos or copies of the same photo as layers. Each layer can be moved, sized and masked. But more than that, each layer is live, with its own non-destructive settings just like any photo in Photo RAW, all the way back to the original raw data. That means you can adjust powerful raw features like exposure, highlights, shadows, even camera profiles as part of a layered photo, all without having to change modules or applications.
- Align Layers – Combine multiple photos together as layers, then automatically align them based on image content. This is perfect for aligning a hand-held bracket of photos.
- Focus Stacking – Combine a series of photos taken at different focal lengths to create a hyper-focused stacked photo, where you control what is in focus.
- Text Tool – Now add text on top of your photos! Use it to create a poster, add your byline or add editing annotations. You can control font size, color position, etc. Even save a preset to add the same text overlay to a bunch of photos at once.
- Portrait Module – The new Portrait module automatically detects each face in your photo and can retouch and smooth skin as well as brighten and sharpen eyes and whiten teeth all at once, with no brushing required.
- Improved Local Adjustments – Local adjustments are even more powerful than before. You can bring back the highlights and shadow details with more tonal range.
- Updated User Interface – The user interface has a fresh, modern feel. We have reduced the contrast overall to make your photo stand out. A new font increases readability and new sliders take up less space.
- Master Keyword List – Now you can see every keyword you use in a single, searchable list. You can quickly apply or clear keywords, edit them or delete them.
- Import Lightroom Settings -– If you are tired of paying of Lightroom, we have the solution for you. Now you can seamlessly migrate your Lightroom catalogs to Photo RAW. Not only does it move your photos, albums and metadata; but it also moves your edits and keeps them non-destructive so you can continue to edit them. In can migrate almost every edit you can make in Lightroom including basic raw processing, crop, retouching, local adjustments, etc. Now you don’t have to fear that years of work would be lost moving to Photo RAW.
- Updated Filters in Effects – We have added dedicated film grain, curves, color adjustment filters to Effects. This lets you add film grain to color photos and make advanced, targeted color and tone adjustments faster. We have also improved the Vignette filter for a more natural look. There’s even a new filter selector that allows you to search for filters, learn what they do and even view a sample before you add them.
- Other Goodies including support for HEIC files, keyboard shortcuts for changing modules, more accent color options, color labels on folders and more.
- Additional Camera & Lens Support — Added support for the Fujifilm XF10, Fujifilm X-T3, Nikon P1000, Nikon Z7, Panasonic LX100 II, Leica M10-P, plus a ton of new lenses.
- Important Bug Fixes — We fixed tons of bugs reported by our loyal users to make the app faster, more stable and easier to use.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".