Ricoh released firmware update version 1.02 for the Pentax K-1 Mark II DSLR camera. Version 1.02 brings ‘Improved stability for general performance’.
Pentax K-1 Mark II camera comes with a newly incorporated accelerator unit with the PRIME IV imaging engine to achieve high-speed operation and excellent noise-reduction. As a result the ISO range has also been extended up to ISO 819200.
See the Pentax K-1 Mark II Firmware Update Ver1.02 details and download links below.
Pentax K-1 Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.02 Released
Changes to V1.02
- Improved stability for general performance.
- Only PENTAX K-1 Mark II users are permitted to download the firmware update.
PENTAX Firmware Update Software for PENTAX K-1 Mark II
|Name||PENTAX Firmware Update Software for PENTAX K-1 Mark II|
|Registered name||k1II_v102.zip (zip type 8,941 Kbytes)|
|Applied product||PENTAX K1 Mark II
To check the version number, press the menu button and select [Firmware Info/Options] in the [Set-up 4] menu then press the four-way controller right.
|Updated firmware file||For Mac and windows : zip type|
|Copy right||RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD.|
How to check version
-  Turn ON the camera.
-  Press MENU button to display MENU screen.
-  Press the four-way controller right to display [Set-up 4] menu screen.
-  Select [Firmware Info/Options] in the [Set-up 4] menu then press the four-way controller right.
The firmware version for camera is displayed on the [Firmware Info/Options] screen.
The update can be downloaded from the Ricoh Imaging website.