Fully manual lens has a minimum focus distance of 0.5mm. The construction of the prime optic is consists of 12 diaphragm blades and has a 0.11x magnification ratio.
The price of this Meike 50mm f/1.7 lens is affordable like the previous models and the price is set for $129. Check Amazon stores for availability.
Meike 50mm f/1.7 lens unveiled for full frame Sony E-mount
- Fixed focal length 50mm, Maximum aperture of 1.7 delivers smooth bokeh,fit Close-up/portrait photo photography
- Lens construction is 6 elements in 5 groups, multi-layer coatings
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.5m,Full-frame Visual angle:diagonal 46.5° horizontal 39.2° vertical 23.6°
- Metal body, lightweight and portable
- Manual focus Lens easy to focus shooting,Feeling the manual fun,please set your camera to “M”, “P” or “A” mode while using it.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".