Fujifilm X-T100 camera specs and images has been leaked on the web. The entry-level mirrorless camera to be announced in two days.
According to the details, the upcoming entry-level MILC will have a 24.2-megapixel APS-c image sensor with 4K video recording and 3-way selfie tilt screen.
The Fujifilm X-T100 is expected to position between the EVF-less Fujifilm X-A5 and Fuji’s mid-range models like the Fujifilm X-T20 and Fujifilm X-E3. See below for more information and the first pictures.
Fujifilm X-T100 Camera Specs
- Sensor: 24.2 Megapixel APS – C CMOS sensor
- Continuous shooting: Approximately 6.0 frames / sec (continuous recording number: JPEG is about 26), about 3.0 frames / sec (continuous recording number: JPEG is unlimited)
- Video: 4K15p, full HD 60p
- Rear liquid crystal: 3.0 type 104 million dots 3 way tilt touch panel liquid crystal
- EVF: 0.62 times 2.36 million dot Organic EL
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Color: Black · Dark Silver · Champagne Gold
- Size: 121.0 (W) mm x 83.0 (H) mm x 47.4 (D) mm
- Weight: 399 g (main body only) · 448 g (including battery and memory card)
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".