Both the Sony PXW-Z280 & FS5 Mark II camcorders announced at the NAB 2018 event.
The new Sony FS5 Mark II E-mount Camcorder comes with stunning 4096 x 2160 4K HDR and 120fps performance at 60Hz mode (and 100fps at 50Hz mode), as well as RAW capabilities, the new Super 35 mm camcorder marries outstanding image quality with an ergonomic modular frame, offering content creators ultimate creative flexibility.
Sony’s PXW-Z280 4K 3-CMOS 1/2″ Sensor XDCAM Camcorder continues the fine tradition of the XDCAM series of cameras. It captures 4K at up to 60p relying on three 1/2″ Exmor R sensors that provide improved low-light capability when compared to standard sensors.
Sony PXW-Z280 & FS5 Mark II Camcorders Available for Pre-order
Sony FS5 Mark II Highlights
- Super 35-Sized CMOS Sensor, E-Mount
- 4K/2K Raw Output with External Recorder
- Full HD up to 120 fps, 240 fps Burst
- Electronic Variable ND Filter
- Dual Media Card Slots
- Optional External Recorder
Sony PXW-Z280 Highlights
- 4K at 50p/60p
- 4:2:2 10-bit @ 4K
- XAVC Intra/Long, MPEG HD422, MPEG HD and DVCAM
- built-in 17x optical zoom lens with three indvidual rings and hard stops
- Variable ND
- S-Log 3
- With the addition of an optional adaptor, SxS and SD cards can be used for media recording.
- Four-channel audio recording with independent volume dials.
Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".