Nikon released firmware updates for D4, D4s, Df, D800, D800E, D810, D810A, D7100 and D7200 DSLR cameras.
Looks like the main change is for adding AF-P lens support and fixing several issues related to the camera.
Firmware is a read only set of instructions that is embedded in a hardware device to either add or improve function. You can find more details about Nikon’s firmware updates and download links in the article below.
Nikon Firmware Updates for the D4, D4s, Df, D800, D800E, D810, D810A, D7100 and D7200 cameras
- D4 Firmware Version 1.11
- D4s Firmware Version 1.33
- Df Firmware Version 1.02
- D800 Firmware Version 1.11
- D800E Firmware Version 1.11
- D810 Firmware Version 1.13
- D810A Firmware Version 1.03
- D7100 Firmware Version 1.04
- D7200 Firmware Version 1.03
Viewing the Camera Firmware Version
- Turn the camera on.
- Press the camera MENU button and select Firmware version in the SETUP MENU to display the camera firmware version.
- Check the camera firmware version.
- Turn the camera off.