The new Panasonic GH5s hybrid/still video-centric mirrorless camera is now officially announced.
Designed primarily for professional filmmakers, Lumix GH5S will deliver the highest-ever video image quality seen in a Lumix camera. It has been designed to maximize low-light sensitivity. The GH5S is the world’s first mirrorless camera to offer 4K 60p / 50p video recording in Cinema 4K (4096×2160), features internal 4:2:2 10-bit recording, and ships with V-Log pre-installed on the camera.
The new 10.2-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine reproduce the darkest areas of the image with increased clarity thanks to the maximum ISO 51200.
Panasonic Unveils the Lumix GH5s at CES 2018
- No IBIS
- 10.28MP Multi Aspect Ratio MOS Sensor
- DCI 4K60p and Full HD 1080/240p Video
- Internal 4:2:2 10-Bit Long GOP
- V-Log L Gamma and HDR Hybrid Log Gamma
- 0.76x 3.68m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.2″ 1.62m-Dot Free-Angle Touchscreen
- Dual Native ISO 400 and ISO 2500
- Dual UHS-II SD Slots; Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Advanced DFD AF System
- 12 fps Cont. Shooting and 4K PHOTO Modes
Check out the full press text here.
Reviews and Sample Images
PhotographyBlog posted some sample images (JPEG and Raw) and videos taken with the new Panasonic LUMIX GH5S.
Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".