The price of the upcoming Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III premium compact camera has showed up on the web along with the information that the camera will feature APS-c sized image sensor.
Canon’s next fixed-lens compact camera will be announced most likely by the end of October and its specifications list has already showed up on the web.
Well recent reports leaks the Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III price details. The PowerShot G1 X Mark II cost $800 at launch, while the PowerShot G1 X Mark III will become available for about $1,200.
Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III price details revealed ahead of launch event
Along with the Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III price information. You can find the first set of features list of the upcoming product below. Official announcement will be in late October and shipping should start on November.
G1 X Mark III Specifications
- 24mp APS-C Sensor (the PowerShot G1 X Mark II had the 1.5″ sensor)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- Number of effective pixels: 24.2 million pixels (Total number of pixels: 25.8 million pixels)
- Lens: converted 24 – 72 mm F 2.8 – 5.6
- Video engine: DIGIC 7
- Video: Full HD 60p
- Continuous shooting: Approximately 9 frames per second, about 7 fps at servo AF
- ISO sensitivity: 100-25600
- Minimum shooting distance (from the lens tip): 10 cm (W), 30 cm (T)
- EVF: 0.39 type 2.36 million dots
- Back side liquid crystal: 3.0 type 1.04 million dot touch panel Bali angle angle liquid crystal
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth · NFC installed
- Battery: NB-13L
- Number of storable pictures: 200 pictures, eco mode 250 pictures
- Recording medium: SD / SDHC / SDXC card
- Size: 115.0 x 77.9 x 51.4 mm
- Weight: 375 g (body only), 399 g (including battery and SD card)
Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III price information
- PowerShot G1 X Mark III Camera $1299
- Waterproof Case WP- DC56 $499
- Lens Hood LH-DC110 $49
- Soft Case PSC-6300 $99
We think this new PowerShot camera will be a serious competitor to the Sony’s RX100 series and Panasonic LX100 series compact models. Stay tuned with us for more information.