Leica Camera released a new firmware update for the Leica TL2 mirrorless camera with APS-c sized image sensor.
Firmware version 1.1 for the new TL2 fixes the issue with Visoflex viewfinder. You can find the firmware update procedure below.
The new camera remains compatible with the Visoflex Typ 020 2.36M-dot EVF and all the company’s existing TL and SL lenses. The Leica TL2 will be available in either Silver or Black anodized finish. The mirrorless camera will sell for around $1,950.
Leica TL2 Firmware Update Version 1.1 fixes the Visoflex issue
- Copy the firmware file onto a SD Memory Card in its top level folder.
- Make sure to turn off the power switch on the camera.
- Insert the fully charged battery to the body. If the battery is not fully charged, the update process screen will not appear.
- Insert the SD Memory Card into the camera.
- Turn the camera – while simultaneously pressing the video release button – on.
- The firmware update screen will appear. Press OK.
- The LEICA TL2 will start the update process. The firmware update will take about 90 seconds.
- After the update process please restart the camera.