First Sony FE 100mm f/2.8 STF GM OSS lens reviews and samples started to surface on the web. In this post we’ll try to cover these materials on these sites.
Sony’s new mid- telephoto prime lens is one of their flagship GM Series optic. The SEL100F28GM built to deliver breath taking bokeh with a unique STF (Smooth Trans Focus) design. It also offers close-up capability with up to 0.25x magnification and fast, precise and quiet autofocus.
The lens has the highest ever quality bokeh for a full-frame E-mount mount lens, and is priced at $1,500. Now let’s have a look at the Sony FE 100mm f/2.8 STF GM OSS lens reviews, samples and hands-on videos.
First Sony FE 100mm f/2.8 STF GM OSS Lens Reviews, Samples
PhotographyBlog posted an in-depth review for the GM-series lens. They say:
We’d definitely recommend adding the Sony FE 100mm f/2.8 STF GM OSS to your lens collection if you’re in any way interested in portrait photography, as it delivers spectacular bokeh that other similar lenses just can’t match.
Sony FE 100mm f/2.8 STF GM OSS Lens Highlights:
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 20 | T5.6 to 22
- Apodization Element for Smooth Bokeh
- One Aspherical Element, One ED Element
- Nano AR Coating
- Direct Drive SSM Focus System
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Ring-Switch to Change Focus Setting
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm