Alongside the EOS M6 mirrorless shooter, first specs and images for the EOS 77D and Rebel T7i DSLRs has been leaked online.
The Rebel T6i successor models will be upgraded to Rebel T7i (9000D or Kiss X9i) while the Rebel T6s will be named EOS 77D rather than T7s.
Both cameras will include a 24-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and new-generation DIGIC 7 image processor. Below are the specifications for the upcoming Canon EOS Rebel T7i and EOS 77D DSLR cameras.
Canon EOS 77D and Rebel T7i Specifications and Images
Canon EOS Rebel T7i Specifications
- Effective pixels: 24.2 million pixels
- Processor: DIGIC 7
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- FPS: Up to 6 frames / sec
- ISO range: 100 – 25600
- Video: Full HD, 5 axis electronic image stabilization
- LCD: Type 3 Touch Panel Bali Angle Liquid Crystal
- Built-in Wi-Fi / Bluetooth – Size: 131.0 × 99.9 × 76.2 mm
- Weight: 532g
Canon EOS 77D Specifications
- 24.2 million pixels
- DIGIC 7
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- AF point: 45 points
- Burst: Up to 6 frames per second
- ISO speed: 100 – 25600
- Articulated 3″ touchscreen
- Built-in Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- Size: 131.0 × 99.9 × 76.2 mm
- Weight: 540g
Canon will announce the EOS 77D, EOS Rebel T7i and the EOS M6 camera at the CP+ 2017 Show in Japan. Official anonuncement expected next week.