The first specifictions list and product images for the Pentax KP DSLR camera have been leaked. According to our previous report, Ricoh’s new camera to be announced at the CP+ 2017 Show in February.
Pentax KP camera will feature a new generation 24.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor. It will have a 5-axis in-body image stabilization technology. The PRIME IV image processor will provide ISO sensitivity between 100-819,200.
You can find the full specs list as well as product images below.
Pentax KP camera to be announced soon
Pentax KP DSLR camera specs and images
- New generation 24.3MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- ‘PRIME IV’ image processing engine with image accelerator unit
- 5-axis ‘SR II’ in-body image stabilization (5-stop correction)
- 27-point ‘SAFOX 11’ autofocus system (25 cross-type)
- Sensitivity: ISO 100-819,200
- Continuous drive: 7 fps
- Maximum shutter speed 1/24,000 s (electronic shutter)
- Dust-proof and drip-proof casing with 67 seals; cold resistance up to minus 10℃
- Pixel Shift
- Optical viewfinder with 100% coverage
- 3-inch tilting LCD screen
- Video: Full HD
- DR II
- Dimensions: 131.5 x 101 x 76mm
- Weight: 643g
The company has just registered the new model at the Indonesian telecommunication agency. Pentax KP will likely be a K-mount model which is compatible with all K-mount lenses.