The first digital Olympus PEN-F mirrorless interchangeable lens camera now in stock and shipping from several camera stores in US.
The new MFT camera features a 20-megapixel Four Thirds image sensor with a 50-Megapixel high resolution shot capability, 5-axis Image Stabilisation system (worth some 5 EV stops when shooting at low ISO), built-in viewfinder with a real-time preview of settings adjustments and offers an impressive 2.36 Million-dot OLED panel. The PEN-F also boasts a fully articulating 1.04 Million-dot 3″ LCD and can record full 1080HD videos at 60p.
Olympus PEN-F Digital in Stock and Shipping
Here are the latest Olympus PEN-F hands-on videos
Taking its design cues straight from the middle of the 20th Century, the PEN-F includes plenty of manual control points including a locking mode dial, exposure compensation dial and a front-mounted Creative mode dial housing direct access to color and Art Filter modes.
- First Impressions Reviews, Samples, Videos
- User’s Manual
- OM-D E-M5 Mark II vs PEN E-P5 Comparison
- Panasonic GX8 Comparison
- 20.3MP Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic VII Image Processor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- ISO 25600 and 10 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi, 50MP High-Res Shot Mode
- Creative Dial, Color/Monochrome Profiles