The Fujifilm XF 16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR zoom lens is now in stock and shipping from several stores in US. The price of the XF 16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR lens is for $1,199.
The XF 16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR is a weather-resistant zoom lens with a constant aperture of F2.8 across the focal lengths equivalent to 24mm at wide-angle through to 84mm at medium-telephoto.
The standart zoom lens uses the newly-developed Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating technology to effectively inhibit ghosting and flare, producing clear images from edge-to-edge.
Fujifilm XF 16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR Lens Now Shipping in US
Fujifilm XF 16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR Lens Release Date
|Buy Fujifilm XF 16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR Lens
|Fujifilm XF 16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR Lens
|Amazon | Adorama
The official designation of this lens is XF 16-55 mm f/2.8 R LM WR.
- XF: is the designation for the X-Series high end lenses.
- 16-55 mm: is the zoom range.
- f/2.8: is the widest aperture setting. This lens is continuous f/2.8 throughout the zoom range.
- R: stands for Ring and means the lens is equipped with an aperture ring.
- LM: stands for Linear Motor and means the lens is equipped with a linear motor. A linear motor offers the advantages of rapid movement and silence.
- WR: stands for Weather Resistant