Canon EOS M3 Specifications Leaked
First set of Canon EOS M3 specifications has been leaked online ahead of the official announcement.
The newly leaked EOS M3 specs list proves that the mirrorless camera will include a new 24.2-megapixel APS-C-sized CMOS image sensor with DIGIC6 image processor.
Canon will hold a major product announcement tomorrow on February 6th. Along with the EOS M3, the company is expected to announce several new DSLRs, lens and PowerShot models. See here for details.
Canon EOS M3 Will Feature a 24.2MP, 49 Point AF and up to ISO 12,800
Canon EOS M3 Rumored Specifications
See below for the upcoming EOS-M3 specifications.
- 24.2MP CMOS sensor (22.3 x 14.9mm)
- AF is 49 points. Hybrid CMOS AF
- Media SD / SDHC / SDXC (UHS-I compatible)
- DIGIC6 processor
- Continuous shooting 4.2 frames / sec.
- 384 zone metering
- Battery LP-E17
- The shutter speed is 30 seconds -1/4000 seconds
- Video full HD
- Built-in flash
- LCD monitor tilting 3 inches 1.04 million dots. Touch panel
- GPS is not equipped
- Optional EVF (EVF-DC1)
- The body is stainless steel, magnesium alloy, polycarbonate
- The size 110.9 x 68.0 x 44.4mm
- Weight 366g
The upcoming mirrorless camera model is said to be a true replacement of Canon’s EOS-M system. The EOS-M3 is expected to be announced on February 6th and most likely be on-display at CP+ 2015 show in mid-February.