Olympus E-PL7 Firmware Update V1.2 Released
Olympus released a new firmware update for the new PEN series E-PL7 mirrorless camera. The firmware update version 1.2 is available via digital camera updater.
Olympus E-PL7 is a PEN series compact system mirrorless camera which comes with a “selfie” approved 180° swivel LCD screen anounced just before the Photokina 2014 event.
Olympus E-PL7 firmware update version 1.2 improves stabilization of several Panasonic lenses shooting with higher ISO levels.
Olympus E-PL7 Firmware Update V1.2 Details
- The stabilization of shooting operations when ISO 2000 or higher is set while doing continuous shooting H with the following lenses has been improved.
- LUMIX G 20mm/F1.7 ASPH(H-H020)
- LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S.(H-FS014042)
- LUMIX G 14mm/F2.5 ASPH(H-H014)
- LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 ASPH./POWER O.I.S.(H-PS14042)
- LUMIX G VARIO 100-300mm/F4.0-5.6 /MEGA O.I.S.(H-FS100300)
Update Olympus E-PL7 Firmware Update V1.2 via Digital Camera Updater
You can download the newest firmware to your camera above and follow the steps here.
Olympus PEN E-PL7 Mirrorless Camera Price
The Olympus PEN E-PL7 body-only is priced for $599.99; with the M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II R zoom it will cost $699.99. The black 12mm F2.0 prime is priced at $799.99.
|Buy Olympus PEN E-PL7 Mirrorless Camera|
|Olympus PEN E-PL7 Mirrorless Camera||$599.99||Amazon | Adorama