Nikon released the Camera Control Pro 2.20.0 software version which is currently priced for $134 and the Wireless Transmitter Utility version 1.5.3.
New updates provides support for the newly announced Nikon D5500 digital SLR camera. Details and download links are as follows.
Camera Control Pro 2 allows the user to remotely control a camera from a computer using either a wired connection or a wireless connection if using a Nikon Communication Unit or Wireless Transmitter with the camera. Most camera settings can be controlled remotely from a computer using this software.
Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.20.0 and Wireless Transmitter Utility 1.5.3 Released
Camera Control Pro 2.20.0 modifications:
- Support D5500 has been added.
- With continuous shooting using the D4S, D810, or D750 with image quality set to a NEF (RAW)+JPEG option, and the Transfer only JPEG to PC option set to On, the transfer of JPEG images to the computer would be terminated before all images in the series had been transferred. This issue has been resolved.
- Support for OS X version 10.10.1 has been added. Mac OS X version 10.7.5 is no longer supported.
- If an application other than Camera Control Pro 2 was brought to the front, and the Camera Control Pro 2 window was minimized, under OS X version 10.9, images sometimes could not be transferred. This issue has been resolved.
Wireless Transmitter Utility 1.5.3 modifications:
- Support for OS X 10.10.1 has been added. OS X 10.7.5 is no longer supported.
Download links for the new versions of the Camera Control Pro 2.20.0 and Wireless Transmitter Utility 1.5.3.