More Samsung NX1 Mirrorless Camera Specs, Price Leaked
More Samsung NX1 camera specs, price and release date informations leaked ahead of the official announcement.
The mirrorless camera will be announced at Photokina 2014 between dates 16 September – 21 September 2014 in Cologne, Germany.
The recent rumors suggest that the weather sealed Samsung’s flagship NX1 mirrorless camera model will feature a newly developed 28MP High-end APS-C sensor. ISOCELL technology will not be added to the sensor.
The Samsung NX1 will offer a continuous shooting up to 10fps with focus tracking turned on. The AF system is said to consist of a new on-sensor Phase Detection technology that sports more AF points than the Sony A6000.
More Samsung NX1 Mirrorless Camera Specs Leaked
The NX1 will come packed with a brand new electronic viewfinder with higher resolution out of all electronic viewfinders on the market and will run on the Android / Tizen OS. The price of the Samsung NX1 will be approx $1300 and release date will be scheduled for November 2014.
The company is also expected to announce a new NX 50-150mm f/2.8 OIS STM splash and dust proof lens. See the NX1 leaked specifications.
Samsung NX1 Mirrorless Camera Rumored Specs
- Body looks like mamiya 6 (big rangefinder with grip).
- New EVF with highest res on market and new technology.
- Sensor with 28MP. No isocell, but improved dr. Best performance on the market at high iso.
- New user interface based on newer tizen. Big touch screen but plenty of physical controls.
- Continuous af up to 10fps with focus tracking enabled, second gen OSPDAF with more af points than a6000.
- Presentation around sep 2014, availability nov 2014.
- Splash + dust proof.
- Price 1300$ body only.
- Kit with 1650 zoom 2300$.