Samsung NX1 is rumored to be announced at Photokina 2014 which will happen between 16 September – 21 September 2014 in Cologne, Germany.
The weather sealed Samsung’s flagship NX1 mirrorless camera model will feature a newly developed 28MP APS-C sensor and 4k video recording capability. Samsung NX1 camera will run on the Android OS.
The company is also expected to announce a new NX 50-150mm f/2.8 OIS STM splash and dust proof lens. See the NX1 leaked specifications.
Samsung NX1 Mirrorless Camera To Be Announced at Photokina 2014
Samsung NX1 Rumored Specifications
- 28 APS-C Megapixel Sensor
- Android 4.2 OS
- ISO 100-51200
- 4K Video Recording
- Electronic & Mechanical shutter, 30 – 1/6000 sec
- High Speed Capture
- 3″ Tiltable AMOLED Touch Display
- NFC Smart Connectivity
- Wi-Fi and 3G/4G LTE Mobile Connectivity
- Weather-Resistant Body Construction