Nikon released Capture NX 2.4.7 full version software update. Capture NX 2 easy-to-use software lets you make intuitive photo enhancements which are immediately visible on your monitor.
Capture NX is much more powerful software than the free ViewNX and priced around $140.
Nikon Capture NX 2.4.7 Released with V3 Support
Here are the modifications introduced in this version of Capture NX software.
- Support for RAW images captured with the Nikon 1 V3 and COOLPIX S810C has been added.
- Support for Windows XP has been eliminated.
- The following issues have been resolved:
- Auto distortion control was not applied to images captured with some cameras, and Auto Distortion in the Camera & Lens Corrections section of the Edit List palette was not displayed.
- When RAW images captured with some cameras and saved using Capture NX 2 Ver. 2.4.5 or earlier were opened, white balance effects sometimes changed.
Download links for the Nikon Capture NX 2.4.7 software:
- Nikon USA
- Nikon EU
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.