Ricoh has released a new firmware update for the Ricoh GR point and shoot fixed lens camera. Ricoh GR firmware version 3.00 now available for download.
Firmware version 3.00 for Ricoh GR camera adds [Aspect Ratio] to the parameters of [RAW Development], enables shutter speed adjustments in 1/3EV increments when [ISO Step Setting] is set to [1/3EV], adds a [Folder Name Setting] to the Setup menu and a new [AFL Focus Setting] to the Key Custom Options menu.
Ricoh GR Firmware Update V3.00 Available For Download
Add the following enhanced features（V3.00）
- Added [Slight] on [Effect] of [Shooting] menu.
- Added [AFL Focus Setting] on [Key Custom Options] menu.
- Added [Ambient Brightness] on [Setup] menu.
- Added [Folder Name Setting] on [Setup] menu.
- [Change Shutter Speed] will be set in increments of 1/3 steps when [ISO Step Setting] is set to [1/3EV].
- Added [Aspect Ratio] to the parameters of [RAW Development] on [Playback] menu.
Ricoh GR Camera Price
The new Ricoh GR camera features a 28mm (equivalent) f2.8 lens (f3.5 in full frame) and an APS-C sensor with no low pass filter. Ricoh GR camera priced at $799.95.
Where to Buy Ricoh GR
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.