Third-party accessory maker Phottix announced Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash for Nikon DSLR cameras. Phottix Mitros+ is available for Nikon Dx and FX format DSLRs with TTL transceiver capabilities.
Main features for the Mitros+ TTL transceiver features Built-in Odin Transmitter, Odin Receiver, Strato II Receiver, Memory Functions. The Phottix Mitros+ adds significant functionality, allowing photographers to not only use the Mitros on or off camera for lighting, but to also control and trigger remote flash by radio signal.
Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash for Nikon Announced
Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash for Nikon Specifications
- Modes: TTL, Manual, and Multi Stroboscopic
- Guide No.: 58/190 (at 105mm focal length, ISO 100 in meters/feet)
- Flash coverage: 17-105mm (14mm with wide angle diffuser panel)
- Auto zoom (Flash coverage automatically adjusts to match the lens focal length)
- Manual zoom (Zoom can be adjusted by changing setting on the flash/camera)
- Rotation: 360 degrees, Up-Down: -7 to 90 degrees.
- FEC (Flash exposure compensation): Manual
- Sync modes: First Curtain Sync, Rear Curtain Sync, and High Speed Sync
- Stroboscopic flash: Frequency: 1-100 Hz Number of flashes: 1- 90
- Flash exposure confirmation: Blue LED lamp lights up in TTL mode
- Flash Recycling (with size-AA alkaline batteries)
- Recycling time/Flash-ready indicator:
- Normal flash: Approx.0.1-5 sec./Red LED indicator lamp lights up.
- Quick flash: Approx.0.1-2.5 sec./Green LED indicator lamp lights up.
- Internal power: Four size-AA alkaline batteries or size-AA Ni-MH batteries
- External battery: Compatible with Phottix Battery Pack and Nikon High-Performance Battery Pack SD-9 through specific adapter
- Power saving: Non-wireless slave modes: 90 seconds, Wireless slave mode: (programmable) 10 minutes or 60 minutes
- Wireless flash
- Transmission method: Radio Frequency and Optical pulse
- Channels: 4
- Wireless options: Odin Tx, Odin Rx, Strato II Rx, OP Tx (Master), OP Rx (Slave), OP Slave, OFF
- Transmission range (Approx.): Radio: 100m +, Optical: Indoors: 12-16m/39.3-52.4 ft., Outdoors: 7-9m/22.9-29.5 ft.
- Reception angle: Radio: 360 ° all directions, Optical transmission:±40°(horizontal)，±30°(vertical)
- Controlled slave groups: 3 (A, B, and C)
- Standby current: ≤100uA in sleep mode
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 202.8×77.5×58.3 mm
- Weight: 427g (flash only, excluding batteries)
- GN: 58 Nikon-Compatible TTL Flash
- Built-in: Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato II Receiver
- Optical Slave
- Nikon-compatible Master/Slave IR Triggering Modes
- TTL, Manual and Multi Stroboscopic Modes
- FP Sync and Second Curtain Sync
- AF Assist Light
- External Battery Port, 3.5mm Sync Port
- Quick Flash Mode
The Phottix Mitros+ for Nikon is currently in stock.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.