Fujifilm X-T1 Mirrorless Camera Full Specs
The Fujifilm X-T1 mirrorless camera full specs list with more images now available online. Fuji X-T1 weather sealed X-camera will be announced on January 28th.
The Fujifilm X-T1 weatherproof digital compact X-mount camera features 16.3-megapixel X-Trans CMOS II sensor and the speed is the same as X-E2. X-T1 adds 8 fps continuous shutter with focus utilizing PDAF. It has UHS-II single memory card slot and six user defined buttons 2 fn + all the arrows.
Fujifilm X-T1 mirrorless X-camera body only price expected to be around $1,700.
Fujifilm X-T1 Mirrorless Camera Specifications
- 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- EXR II image processor
- 0.5 seconds startup time
- 0.08 seconds AF lock
- 0.05 second shutter lag
- 0.5 seconds shooting interval
- Continuous AF tracking up to 8 frames per second
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card
- UHS-II support: RAW files writing time cut in half
- EVF is 0.5-2360000 OLED, 0.77 X’s magnification, 23 Mm eyepoint
- EVF lag: 0.005 seconds.
- 80 points sealing dust proof construction
- Low temperature resistance up to -10º (I assume Celsius)
- Magnesium cast body, machined aluminum dial
- ISO range: 200-6400 (extension at ISO100, ISO12800, ISO25600 and ISO51200)
- 3″ 1040k dot’s LCD monitor with reinforced glass (aspect ratio is 3:02)
- Shutter speed: 30 – 1/4000 sec
- Flash sync speed: 1/180 sec
- Video capabilities: 1920 x 1080 60p/30p, MOV, H.264
- Film simulation modes
- Battery NP-W126 with 350 photos capacity (CIPA standard)
- Size: 129 x 89.8 x 46.7mm
- Weight: 390 g (without battery and memory card)
- -The kit lens 18-55 mm XF F2.8-4 R LM OIS
- -Longitudinal position battery grip VG-XT1 will also be available.