Fujifilm today announced three new superzoom bridge cameras at CES 2014. Both FinePix S9400W (‘W’ is for Wi-Fi) and S9200 boast electronic viewfinders, burst shooting at 10 fps and 1080/60i HD maximum video resolution. The FinePix S8600 is powered by AA batteries and shoots up to 720/30p HD video.
The Fujifilm FinePix S9400W and FinePix S9200 superzooms offer a 50x optical zoom lens covering a 24-1200mm equivalent zoom range, both using a 16.2 megapixel CMOS sensor.
The Fujifilm FinePix S8600 is a small powerful superzoom camera which featues a powerful 36x Fujinon zoom lens (25-900mm equivalent), a high-quality 1/2.3in 16 megapixel CCD sensor, and a host of creative features, all wrapped up in a pocket-friendly body.
Fujifilm FinePix S8600, S9200, S9400W digital compact cameras will be available in March, 2014 with the following prices
- FinePix S9400W – $349.95 / £269.99
- FinePix S9200 – $329.95 / £249.99
- FinePix S8600 – $229.96 / £149.99
Fujifilm FinePix S8600, S9200, S9400W Digital Compact Cameras
FinePix S9400W/S9200 key features
- 50x optical zoom (24-1200mm)
- 1/2.3” 16.2MP CMOS sensor
- ISO sensitivity up to 12,800
- Continuous shooting at up to 10fps
- 5-axial Image Stabilization in movie shooting
- Full HD movie capture • 200k dot electronic viewfinder
- 10 Advanced Filter effects
- Motion Panorama 360°
- High Dynamic Range capture
- Wireless connectivity with smartphones and tablets (S9400W only)
FinePix S8600 key features
- Compact design
- FUJINON lens with 36x optical zoom (25-900mm equivalent)
- 1/2.3” 16MP CCD sensor
- Optical Image Stabilisation (Sensor Shift)
- HD movies at 720p/30fps
- 3” LCD monitor (460k dots)
- Face Detection (up to 10 faces)
- Mode Dial (P/S/M and Burst Shooting mode)
- 10 Advanced filters for creative effects
- Mini HDMI output
- Uses 3 AA batteries with an approximately 250-shot battery life
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".