Ricoh have unveiled a limited edition GR camera features a ‘high-end’ new color body design plus bonus accessories. Ricoh has announced the new Ricoh GR camera back in April, 2013. Now the Ricoh GR Limited Edition camera has magnesium-alloy body comes in a ‘metallic vintage green wave-tone finish’ and features a ‘marbleized ebony grip patterned in burl wood’.
Ricoh’s new Limited Edition GR camera is including a lens hood (with adapter) as well as a leather case and strap, all of which complement the camera’s color scheme. The Ricoh GR Limited Edition will have price tag of $899.95 and will be available from mid-November, with a limited quantity of 5,000 units worldwide from Ricoh’s website.
The Ricoh GR camera is a new 16.2 megapixel compact system camera with a combination of an APS-C-size CMOS image sensor. The Ricoh GR camera comes with a 28mm (equivalent) f2.8 lens (f3.5 in full frame) and an APS-C sensor with no low pass filter.
Ricoh GR Limited Edition
- Stylish green, wave-patterned body, accentuated with silver shutter-release button and ring cap
- Black grip with a glossy, wood-grain finish
- Lens ring with diamond-engraved GR product name
- A set of exclusive accessories:
- Hood and adapter with an elegant shrink coating
- Brown, genuine-leather case and strap
- The latest version of function-enhancing firmware pre-installed
Ricoh GR Camera Availability
Where to Buy Ricoh GR
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".