Nikon D610 first specs leaked and the D610 camera announcement getting closer. Nikon D610 is expected to be on display during the Photo Plus Expo 2013 show at the end of October.
First specifications list of the upcoming Nikon D610 full frame DSLR looks the same as the current D600 camera. As previously rumored there will be no major differences expected between the D600 and the upcoming D610 cameras. As stated that the company will simply fix the dust / oil accumulation issue.
Nikon D610 Specs
- Sensor: 24.3 MP (6016 x 4016 in L mode)
- ISO range: 100-6400
- 39 AF focus point, 9 cross type, 33 point available at f/5.6
- 100% viewfinder coverage
- TTL exposure metering using 2,016-pixel RGB sensor
- Video recording capabilities: 1920 x 1080 30p/25p/24p
- 3.2″, 921k dots resolution LCD screen
- EN-EL 15 battery, using the same MB-D14 battery grip
- Dimension: 141 x 113 x 82 mm
After Nikon USA has removed the D5100 and D600 cameras from its MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) list on September 14, 2013. The D600 is getting serious price drops.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".