Canon Powershot S120 Digital Camera Announced, Price, Specs
Canon has just announced the Powershot S120 compact system digital camera. The Canon Powershot S120 is a compact point-and-shoot camera featuring a 12.1 megapixel 1/1.7″ high-sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor to produce high quality still imagery.
Canon Powershot S120 maintains the popular features of its popular S-series predecessors, but promises to be faster and brighter. The PowerShot S120 features a sharp 24-120mm extra-wide angle lens with an aperture range of f/1.8-f/5.7. It is equipped with Canon’s HS System, which combines a DIGIC 6 image processor and a 12.1-megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS image sensor allowing for enhanced low-light image quality.
The advancements to Canon’s AF system allow users to achieve significantly faster autofocusing speeds. The S120 allows for continuous capture of up to 12.1 frames per secondii at 12.1-megapixels. The camera also records 1080p/60p Full HD video and includes a built-in stereo microphone and convenient playback via HDMI output.
Canon Powershot G16 Compact Camera Price
Canon Powershot S120 compact system digital camera price is $449.00. The new Canon Powershot S120 is available to buy from the camera stores below. The Powershot S120 starts shipping from October, 2013. Where to buy Canon Powershot S120 camera.
|B&H Photo Video||$449.00||Buy Now
Canon Powershot S120 Compact Camera Specs
- 12.1 Megapixel 1/1.7″ CMOS Sensor
- Canon 5x Optical Zoom Lens (24-120mm)
- 3.0″ High Resolution Touchscreen LCD
- Full HD 1080/60p Video
- DIGIC 6 Image Processing Engine
- Enhanced Wi-Fi Capabilities
- Continuous Shooting at 9.4 fps
- ISO 12800 and Canon HS SYSTEM
Canon PowerShot G16 Compact Camera Features
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to wirelessly transfer your images with ease to social networking sites through CANON iMAGE GATEWAY#, to a PC, or upload virtually anywhere on your iOS or Android device* with the free download of the Canon CameraWindow app.
- 12.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with a DIGIC 6 Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM for exceptional low-light performance with an ISO range of ISO 80-12800 for enhanced image quality in extreme lighting conditions.
- Capture stunning 1080p/60p Full HD video in stereo sound with a dedicated movie button; video functions include Touch AF while recording, zoom while shooting, and convenient playback on an HDTV via the HDMI output.
- A bright f/1.8 lens allows for capturing low-light conditions or using shallowdepth-of-field for dramatic, soft backgrounds, along with 5x Optical Zoom and a 24mm Wide-Angle lens that helps ensure you capture everything in your frame.
- High Speed AF greatly improves focus speed. Paired with continuous shooting speeds of up to 9.4 fps and the removal of buffer time, you can get your best shot in full resolution.
- Capacitive 3.0″ touch panel LCD with a screen resolution of 922,000 dots for asharp, clear display and easy operation helps make shooting and sharing easy andintuitive.
- Shoot breathtaking images and video of the stars with new star shooting modes designed to better capture the brilliance and wonder of the night sky.
- New Background Defocus mode adds a blurred background while keeping the subject in focus. “
- Intelligent IS automatically chooses from six different modes to optimize image stabilization for shake-free images in a wide variety of conditions.
- HDR scene mode combines multiple shots into one picture, capturing a greater dynamic range between the lightest and darkest areas of an image to provide greater detail. New artistic sub-modes such as Art Bold and Art Vivid unlock newopportunities for creativity.