Nikon USA has released a new firmware update for Nikon D7100 DSLR camera. The firmware update version C: 101 fixes some bugs for the new D7100 DSLR camera as detailed below.
Nikon D7100 digital SLR camera new firmware update version C: 101 can be downloaded from Nikon USA support website. Download this firmware update here.
The Nikon D7100 is a new 24.1 megapixel APS-CDigital SLR camera. The D7100 promises high resolution by making do without an optical low-pass filter in front of its 24MP CMOS sensor. It gains a 51-point autofocus system and 7fps continuous shooting.
Nikon D7100 Firmware Update C: 1.01 Available for Download
Modifications enabled in this version
- When images captured using a flash in Manual or Repeating flash flash mode were played back with the “Overview” display enabled, flash output level was displayed in the flash compensation portion of the display. This issue has been resolved.
- When the AE/AF lock button was pressed with Special Effects mode enabled, Selective Colour selected, and the view magnified with selective colour options displayed in live view, the image did not change while live view was active. This issue has been resolved.
- An issue that caused the Viewfinder Virtual Horizon to freeze when certain operations were performed has been resolved.
- When images captured with white balance bracketing enabled were played back, a white balance fine-tuning value of 9 (steps) was displayed even for images captured with a fine-tuning value of 10 (steps) applied. This issue has been resolved.
- An issue that prevented cursor movement when certain operations were performed in calendar playback mode has been resolved.
- The size of some text displayed in calendar playback mode has been modified.
- Display of focal lengths in 35mm  format recorded in image Exif data has been corrected.
- When movie recording at 1920 × 1080/24p in M exposure mode, subject brightness did not change, even when shutter speed was adjusted. This issue has been resolved.