Nikon has released a firmware update for Nikon 1 system mirrorless cameras. Nikon 1 J1, J2, J3, V1, V2, S1 firmware update now available for download. New firmware posted by Nikon USA support available for both Windows and Mac OS platforms.
New firmware upddate for Nikon 1 J1, J2, J3, V1, V2, S1 mirrorless cameras includes bug fixes and support for the 1 NIKKOR 32mm f/1.2 mirrorless lens.
Nikon 1 J1, J2, J3, V1, V2, S1 Firmware Update
Modifications enabled with this firmware upgrade
- Support for AF-C (Continuous AF) focus mode when the Mount Adapter FT1 is used with AF-S lenses has been added.
To use this function, the Mount Adapter FT1 must be Ver. 1.10, which supports this function.
- Support for the 1 NIKKOR 32mm f/1.2, equipped with a focusing ring, has been added.
- The following changes to playback zoom for images captured in MF (manual focus) focus mode have been applied.
- 1× magnification has been added.
- The amount of time allowed to pass before normal display is restored when no operations are performed after playback zoom is applied has been reduced.
- When shooting in Electronic (Hi) release mode at 10 fps using the Mount Adapter FT1, the shutter speed displayed with a half press of the shutter-release button and that displayed when the shutter-release button was fully pressed differed. This issue has been resolved.