Sony is preparing to reveal a new CyberShot camera by the end of April. The new DSC-HX50V will reportedly be a high-end compact camera with WiFi and GPS. According to SAR Sony CyberShot DSC-HX50V to be announced on April 26
Sony’s upcoming DSC-HX50V Cybershot camera is said to have a similar design to the DSC-HX20. The new camera will be slightly bigger. The new DSC-HX50V expected to have a 20-megapixel image sensor with WiFi and GPS support.
Sony Vietnam website already leaked the HX50 image at http://zoom.sony.com.vn/
Sony DSC-HX50V Specs
- 20-megapixel cmos
- 30X Optical Zoom
- FullHD Movie-50p
- MI Shoe & EV Dial
- Optical Steady Shot (New)
- Lens with ED Glass & ER Glass
- Shutter and Iris Diaphragm
- New Algorithm Optimised Stabilisation 2X bigger effect for the Steady
- Estimated retail price €420.