Nikon released new firmware updates for the Nikon D3200 and Nikon D7000 DSLR cameras. See the detail below for firmware updates and download
Modifications enabled in the Nikon D3200 C:1.01 firmware
- The following functions have been changed with shooting using the Wireless Mobile Utility.
– When the camera’s shooting mode is set to Auto or Auto (flash off), it now operates in Auto or Auto (flash off) mode. Prior to this upgrade, the camera functioned in [P] (Programmed auto) exposure mode.
– Live view can now be initiated even when the camera is set to “Auto” or “No flash” in GUIDE mode.
- In some very rare cases when certain memory cards were used, movie recording would stop, even when the time remaining display indicated remaining recording time. This issue has been resolved.
In some very rare cases, colours would change with shooting when white balance was set to a specific colour temperature, as with Preset manual or Incandescent. This issue has been resolved.
Download D3200 firmware update
Modifications enabled in the Nikon D7000 A: 1.03 / B:1.04 firmware
- Support for the AF-S NIKKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR has been added.
Download D7000 firmware update
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.