Samsung is developing a NX Full Frame system camera and it will be the first camera that will be available in 2014. Also According to MR full frame mirrorless system cameras will be around from other manufacturers. Because Sony is rumored to launch a new NEX-9 with 24 MPX sensor along three new Zeiss primes in June 2014. Fuji may will follow with a new FF X system in late 2014.
Subscribe Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our daily newsletter and get the latest posts delivered straight to your inbox.
- Nikon Z30 Rumored Specifications
- Nikon D7500 Firmware Update Version 1.11 Released
- Fujifilm Introduces the New Instax Mini Link 2 Smartphone Printer
- Meike 8mm f/2.8 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- DJI RS 3 & RS 3 Pro Gimbal Stabilizer Officially Announced
- Zhiyun WEEBILL 3 & Smooth Q4 Gimbal Stabilizer Officially Announced
- Tamron 17-70mm f/2.8 Lens for Fujifilm X Announced
- Nikon D6 & D5 Firmware Updates Version 1.5 Released
- New Firmware V2.1 for Sony a7S III & V1.3 for Sony a1 Released
- Laowa 90mm F2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO Lens for Full-Frame Mirrorless