Samsung is developing a NX Full Frame system camera and it will be the first camera that will be available in 2014. Also According to MR full frame mirrorless system cameras will be around from other manufacturers. Because Sony is rumored to launch a new NEX-9 with 24 MPX sensor along three new Zeiss primes in June 2014. Fuji may will follow with a new FF X system in late 2014.
Subscribe Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our daily newsletter and get the latest posts delivered straight to your inbox.
- Canon RF 35mm f/1.2L / f.1.4L USM Lens Rumored to Arrive in Two Version
- Updated Rumored Specs of Sony a9 III (44MP, 8K60p, 4K120p, 26fps)
- Sony ZV-E1 Firmware Update 1.02 Released
- Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 and 10-18mm f/2.8 DC DN Contemporary Coming on October 5th
- Fujifilm GFX 100 II Firmware Update Version 1.10 Released
- New Sony a7 IV Firmware Update 2.01 Released
- DJI Mini 4 Pro Drone in Stock & Shipping in the US
- Nikon Announces NIKKOR Z 135mm f/1.8 S Plena Lens
- Canon EOS R6 Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.2.0 Now available for Download
- Canon EOS R8 Firmware Update Version 1.1.0 Released