Canon EOS 70D Announcement in April with DIGIC 6 and new 18MP Sensor
Canon will introduce the rumored replacement for the Canon EOS 60D DSLR camera and it is going to be widely expected Canon EOS 70D.
So the rumors are as not expected and the replacement of the EOS 60D , the Canon EOS 70D didn’t announced on March 22. According to CR the announcement date of Canon EOS 70D will be in April 2013. So we can say the successor of 60D is coming soon.
It is also said that the 70D will use the DIGIC 6 (image processor on the PoweShot SX280 HS). And also EOS 70D will have a new 18MP sensor as we see on the new Canon EOS Rebel SL1 (EOS 100D / Kiss X7).
Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera Expected Specifications
- 18 MP sensor, similar to the one in Rebel T5i
- All-cross type 19-points AF system
- 6 – 7 fps burst rate
- ISO 100 – 25600 expanded
- Powered by the DIGIC 6 processor
- 1080p HD video capture
- Capacity touch screen, similar to the Rebel T5i and SL-1
- Creative filters with Live Preview
- Some WiFi capability, similar to EOS-6D