After the first leaked images, Pentax K-S2 camera specifications surfaced on the web ahead of the official announcement.
According to the leaked specs list, the Pentax K-S2 camera is going to feature 20.1-megapixel CMOS sensor without low-pass filter. The K-S2 camera also come packed with built-in Wi-Fi and GPS.
Alon with the Pentax K-S2, HD Pentax-DA 18-50mm f/4-5.6 DC WR RE lens specifications also leaked. See details below.
Pentax K-S2 DSLR Camera Price (See the Official Announcement)
The Pentax K-S2 will be available in March for $799.95/£649.99 with an smc Pentax-DA L 18-50mm F4-5.6 DC WR kit zoom.
|Buy Pentax K-S2 DSLR Camera|
|Pentax K-S2 DSLR Camera||$699.95||Amazon | Adorama|
Pentax K-S2 camera, HD Pentax-DA 18-50mm f/4-5.6 DC WR RE lens specifications
Pentax K-S2 DSLR Camera Features
- Weather-Resistant body
- 20 MP APS-C CMOS AA Filterless Sensor
- 921k dot resolution 3-inch flip-out LCD monitr
- PRIME M II Image Processing Engine
- Advanced HDR and Clarity Enhancement Modes
- Built-in WiFi and NFC
- “Selfie” Button
- 5.5 FPS burst rate
- 30-1/6000 sec shutter speeds
- ISO 100-51200
- 11 point TTL AF (9 cross type)
- In-body Shake Reduction (SR)
- AA Filter Simulator (SR unit)
- Full 1080p h.264 HD video recording
- 4K Interval Movie Capture
- Eye-Fi and FLU Card Compatibility
- In-body RAW development & HDR shooting
- Enhanced Creative Modes and Filters
HD Pentax-DA 18-50mm f/4-5.6 DC WR RE lens specifications
- Lens design: 11 elements in 8 groups with anomalous dispersion and aspherical elements
- HD coating
- Quick Shift Focus
- Retractable mechanism
- Total length: 41mm
- “Drip-proof” sealing in 9 places
- SP coating on the front element
- DC motor
- Circular aperture
- Supplied lens hood
This week Pentax will announce a new K-S2 camera with HD PENTAX-DA 18-50mm f/4-5.6 DC WR RE lens which will be sold seperately and a new Pentax AF201FG flash with a guide number of 66′ at ISO 100 and tilt capabilities is in the list. There will be also a new waterproof Tough WG-5 camera with GPS.