Looking for the latest Micro Four Thirds news and review? The NEW Weekly Micro Four Thirds News Flash will be published every week.
In this way, we would like to follow the reviews, Youtube reactions and new in the Micro four Thirds world in a more current and active way. It will also be efficient for MFT users to access more content. We hope this weekly Micro Four Thirds news flash posts will meet the agenda needs of Panasonic and Olympus users.
Here we go the first edition of Weekly Micro Four Thirds News Flash ! Best Micro Four Thirds Lenses for Olympus and Panasonic Cameras
Micro Four Thirds News
- Panasonic interview at Newsswitch.
- Panasonic 10-25mm review at Optyczne
- Venus Optics announced that the new 4mm MFT lens is now shipping out. It’s in Stock for $199 at BHphoto. KIPON start to deliver top quality lineup adapters for pro cine&video purpose.
- Panasonic Lumix G95 – Any Good? (FutureShockDigital).
- Panasonic 10-25mm f/1.7 close up resolution test at Asobinet.
- Nikon, Leica and Olympus will not Attend Photokina 2020 Show
- The B&H Guide to High-End Lighting (Explora).
- 10 Essential Tips for Night Photography (Explora).
- Color and Resolution Tools: Why You Need Them (Explora).
- Why I still shoot Micro Four Thirds in a full-frame mirrorless world (Bobby Vogt).
Micro Four Thirds Videos
Meike 35mm f1.4 Review
How to synchronise OM-D Video and Audio using the LS-P4 Portable Hi-Res Recorder
Lumix Summilux 10-25mm f1.7 | Hands On
Olympus jpeg settings – How to get it RIGHT!
Also join the Micro Four Thirds Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.