The Voigtland APO-LANTHAR 50 mm F2.0 has electrical contacts that integrate the lens settings in the image acquisition with the Exif information. In addition, the lens is equipped with a distance encoder, which enables the support of 5-axis image stabilization on Sony cameras by providing the distance to the subject to compensate for camera shake.
Our new APO-LANTHAR 50mm F2.0 is a true high-performer and sets the tone in the top class. Especially in conjunction with the new high-performance sensors from Sony, one can expect outstanding results!
The main features summarized:
- Designed and optimized for Sony E-mount full-frame cameras
- Excellent performance through the use of aspherical lens surfaces
- Extremely solid and durable construction
- Manual focus with focus peaking for precise focus
- Built-in shutter-click-stop mechanism for video
- Optical design that eliminates chromatic aberrations
- 12 aperture blades allow a circular aperture in F2.8
Information on the market launch and selling price is not yet available and will be announced later.
Voigtländer 50 mm / 1: 2.0 APO-LANTHAR lens for Sony E-mount Specifications
|focal length||50 mm|
|luminous intensity||1: 2.0|
|Smallest aperture||F 16|
|Optical construction||10 lenses in 8 groups|
|angle of view||46.5 °|
|minimum Distance||0.45 m|
|filter size||Ø 49 mm|
|Maximum scope||62.6 mm|
|overall length||61.3 mm|
|included supply||Lens cap, back cover, lens hood|